Boundless freedom, above the clouds.
130 m2 / 4-6 Persons
The Adler Chalet was built in 2021 largely as a wooden structure with local woods and is the jewel of s'Gmiatli. The grandiose panoramic view with penthouse feeling will make you forget everyday life as soon as you enter and experience an unforgettable vacation. The impressive panorama with windows in all directions and views of the mountain and forest does the rest. The alpine-urban vacation apartment Adler Chalet with about 130 m² offers space for six people to relax. The two bedrooms (bathroom and toilet en suite) with panoramic glazing in front of the bed, give you the feeling of freedom - that's how an eagle must feel. The third sleeping place is in the living area on the luxurious sofa bed. The communicative living area, which invites you to be together and makes your vacation with friends or family unforgettable, is worth highlighting. Especially exclusive is the private panoramic sauna with relaxation room in the attic, which can be reached via a staircase in the apartment. The shared garden is easily accessible via the elevator. Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, bed linen, towels, sauna towels, bathrobes, private sauna with oils, parking with canopy, free charging of electric vehicles, Nespresso machine with 10 coffee capsules and a basic supply of tea, salt, pepper, sugar, etc. and other inclusive services.
The images shown are visualizations which may differ from reality. End of construction 2021/11.
20% of the cost directly at the time of booking,
80% of the costs after the expiry of the cancellation-free period,
2 days before arrival: local tax, security deposit and final cleaning will be settled.d.
Cancellations up to 30 days before arrival are free of charge.
Changes and cancellations within 30 days will be charged with 100% of the accommodation price.
A cancellation must be made in writing.
- Cancellation must be made by unilateral written statement and must be in our hands at the latest within the above mentioned periods before the agreed day of arrival of the guest(s).
- In case of non-acceptance of the booked rooms for the agreed period without cancellation, the guest is obliged to pay 100% of the agreed total price.
- The agreed price is that for accommodation, catering and other booked services.
- Services not used will not be reimbursed. Thank you for your understanding.
- free Wifi
- 2 parking spaces per apartment at the carport
- electricity for electric vehicles
- free ski bus
- Ski room with ski boot dryer and lockable locker
- Lockable bicycle garage with washing station and workbench
- Use of private sauna
- Coffee and tea selection in the kitchen
- Bread service (for a fee)
- Various cleaning products and utensils
- 1x housekeeping per week (from a stay of more than 7 nights)
we would like to welcome you to our vacation home and wish you an eventful and relaxing stay.
We would like to prepare you with our accommodation the basis for carefree and impeccable days and we always make a lot of effort. In order for this to always succeed, it is necessary that our guests accept and comply with the house rules.
With your booking you accept our house rules, which are always part of our contract with the tenant. The person making the booking is responsible for ensuring that all fellow guests also comply with the house rules.
If you have any questions, you can reach us at any time at the following phone number: +436601988412
This way we can quickly clarify any ambiguities.
- Any objects that are in the vacation object may be used by the tenant. We ask for a considerate treatment of the furnishings and equipment of our vacation object.
- We ask and are very grateful if you wear slippers in the vacation property and take off street shoes – especially ski boots – in the entrance area.
- All furniture of the interior may not be brought or moved outside. Rearrangement of furniture is not allowed in any way.
- Settings on the heating or electronic devices in the vacation property may not be changed or reprogrammed without prior consultation with the landlord.
- Any necessary cleaning of the vacation object during your stay will not be replaced by the final cleaning included in the price. Everything you need for a usual cleaning is ready for you and should be used.
- An initial supply of consumables such as toilet paper is available.
- Smoking is not allowed in the entire building. For this purpose, please go to the terrace or garden area and use an ashtray. Completely cooled down cigarette remains will be disposed of in the residual waste. If there are burn marks or holes, the tenant will of course pay for the repair costs and report these damages.
- During the agreed rental period, you assume responsibility for the rented vacation property. Always close all doors when leaving and always take the front door key with you. We assume no liability in case of burglary or theft.
- Supervise your children and please ensure that your “little ones” also comply with the house rules. We do not assume any liability for personal injuries.
- Quiet hours must be observed: 22:00 – 7:00 o’clock
- Dishes, cutlery, pots and co. may only be returned to their storage places in a clean and dry condition.
- Hot items such as pots or pans should always be placed on tables and countertops with coasters only.
- Use a kitchen board as a base for cutting and chopping food.
- We ask that you leave the interior of the oven and microwave clean. Cleaning supplies are also available for the oven.
- The seat cushions for chairs and garden loungers should be taken into the vacation property overnight and in rainy weather.
- The charcoal barbecue is at your disposal at any time.
- Fire accelerants and open fire are forbidden in any case.
- There is an accessory box for barbecuing at your disposal, should something be used up or damaged, this must be replaced by you.
- Clean the grill after use and dispose of the cooled ashes and grill remains in the residual waste.
- You can park in the selected parking spaces in front of the Gmiatli. Two parking spaces are available per apartment. The landlord assumes no liability for the vehicle parked in the parking lot and its contents.
- You can use the WLAN connection provided by us with your end devices free of charge. You will receive the valid WLAN code upon arrival.
- The tenant always uses the Internet at his own risk. The landlord assumes no liability for any activities of the tenant on the net.
- Please understand that we have to protect ourselves against misuse with a signature from your side.
- If something gets broken or damaged, please inform us immediately and not at your departure. We cannot accept defects found after your departure.
- The tenant is liable for major damages to the equipment. All other small things, such as a broken glass or the like, we will take over. Please let us know that something has been broken.
- Waste must be carefully separated For disposal, bins for residual waste, paper, glass and plastic packaging are available outside.
- Please never throw food scraps, garbage or hygiene items down toilets or other drains.
Leave the vacation property in a tidy condition, this includes:
- Empty the refrigerator and wipe it dry
- Clean dishes and put them back in their place when dry
- Dispose of remaining food
- If necessary, clean the oven, grill and fireplace
- Stow garden furniture neatly
- Switch off electrical appliances (except refrigerator)
- Dispose of household garbage in the designated garbage containers
- Leave our vacation home swept clean
- Please check that all doors are closed before returning the keys.
Thank you for your consideration.
Greetings from your hosts
Eva-Maria and Felix Stark
With your booking you agree the house rules.