we would like to welcome you to our vacation home and wish you an eventful and relaxing stay. We would like to prepare you with our accommodation the basis for carefree and impeccable days and we always make a lot of effort. In order for this to always succeed, it is necessary that our guests accept and comply with the house rules. With your booking you accept our house rules, which are always part of our contract with the tenant. The person making the booking is responsible for ensuring that all fellow guests also comply with the house rules. If you have any questions, you can always reach us at the following phone number: +436601988412 So we can quickly clarify any ambiguities.
- Any objects that are in the vacation object may be used by the tenant. We ask for a considerate treatment of the furnishings and equipment of our vacation object.
- We ask and are very grateful if you wear slippers in the vacation property and take off street shoes - especially ski boots - in the entrance area.
- All furniture of the interior may not be brought or moved outside. Rearrangement of furniture is not allowed in any way.
- Settings on the heating or electronic devices in the vacation property may not be changed or reprogrammed without prior consultation with the landlord.
- Any necessary cleaning of the vacation object during your stay will not be replaced by the final cleaning included in the price. Everything you need for a usual cleaning is ready for you and should be used.
- An initial supply of consumables such as toilet paper is available.
- Smoking is not allowed in the entire building. For this purpose, please go to the terrace or garden area and use an ashtray. Completely cooled down cigarette remains will be disposed of in the residual waste. If there are burn marks or holes, the tenant will of course pay for the repair costs and report these damages.
- During the agreed rental period, you assume responsibility for the rented vacation property. Always close all doors when leaving and always take the front door key with you. We assume no liability in case of burglary or theft.
- Supervise your children and please ensure that your "little ones" also comply with the house rules. We do not assume any liability for personal injuries.
- Quiet hours must be observed: 22:00 - 7:00 o'clock
Dishes, cutlery, pots and co. may only be returned to their storage places in a clean and dry condition.
Hot items such as pots or pans should always be placed on tables and countertops with coasters only.
Use a kitchen board as a base for cutting and chopping food.
We ask that you leave the interior of the oven and microwave clean. Cleaning supplies are also available for the oven.
The seat cushions for chairs and garden loungers should be taken into the vacation property overnight and in rainy weather.
You can park in the selected parking spaces in front of the Gmiatli. The landlord assumes no liability for the vehicle parked in the parking lot and its contents.
You can use the WLAN connection provided by us with your end devices free of charge. You will receive the valid WLAN code upon arrival.
The tenant always uses the Internet at his own risk. The landlord assumes no liability for any activities of the tenant on the net.
Please understand that we have to protect ourselves against misuse with a signature from your side.
In case something gets broken or damaged, please inform us about these damages immediately and not at your departure. We cannot accept defects found after your departure.
The tenant is liable for major damages to the equipment. All other small things, such as a broken glass or the like, we will take over. Please let us know that something has been broken.
Waste must be carefully separated For disposal, containers for residual waste, paper, glass and plastic packaging are available in the outdoor area.
Please never throw food scraps, garbage or hygiene items down toilets or other drains.
- Leave the vacation property in a tidy condition, this includes:
- Empty the refrigerator and wipe it dry
- Clean dishes and return them dry to their place
- Dispose of remaining food
- If necessary, clean the oven, grill and fireplace
- Stow garden furniture neatly
- Switch off electrical appliances (except refrigerator)
- Dispose of household garbage in the designated garbage containers
- Please make sure that all doors are closed before you return the keys.
- Thank you for your consideration.
- Greetings from your hosts
Eva-Maria and Felix Stark
With your booking you take note of the house rules.